May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 6 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 6 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin (Politician)
This (shark) week we give you the full rundown on fighting overseas, and all of the potential and doomed relationships between countries.
This week we follow up and close two old stories, more unrest in the Middle East, and we blame Russia for all of the things.
This week we celebrate ‘Murica’s 238th Birthday, more stressing news out of the Middle East, GM recalls another few million cars, and Adm. Michelle Howard becomes the first female four-star admiral in the US Navy.