August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 5 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 5 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 5 years ago
Tag Archives: MV Sewol
This week we welcome three new Presidents from different Letter I countries, continue our coverage of the 2014 Israel–Gaza Conflict — but more importantly — horses doping.
This week we sustain a terrible injury from the World Cup, catch everyone up on the status of the Middle East, and check in with Ukraine & Russia. Of course, at the time of posting this, this has happened: …So you may … Continue reading
This week we celebrate the discovery of the Santa Maria and the biggest dinosaur ever, some awesome push back from Ukranian steelworkers and villagers of Kala/Balge, the approval of a new prosthetic device, and the Napoleonsaurus.