November 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 4 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 4 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 4 years ago
Tag Archives: Facebook
This week we celebrate the return of normal television programming, check in on the Euromaidan and Venezuela, and live through Ragnarök.
All right Internet. Let’s do this, because I’m getting so very, very tired of seeing this appear on my news feed: Unfortunately, it’s bullshit. Haha you got me Chive. You pulled the wool over my eyes. Well done! But, come … Continue reading
This week we walk out on Morsi’s trial, then out of Kiev’s city hall, then run the hell out of Caracas, stay out of Central Africa, and take all of the long roads around Florida.