June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 5 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 5 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 5 years ago
Tag Archives: BroCast News
This week two Popes get canonized, (which does not actually involve a canon), Denzel plays the music too fast and crashes a Congo Train, and a mass grave in New Mexico — of Atari nostalgia.
Delayed due to drinking, gaming, and Thronesing: Contaminated soiled, capsized ferries, avalanches, The People’s Republic of Donetsk.
Delayed due to Game of Thrones and Mad Men. And much drinking. And pizza. This week tensions rise in Ukraine, some entertainers get inducted into awesomeness, a moron attacks his peers in school, another moron attacks a group of people, … Continue reading
Yesterday it was announced that Stephen Colbert would be David Letterman’s successor on CBS in 2015. That is, at this moment, a long way away. Colbert won’t be “in character” for the new show, but then, does that mean he’s going to … Continue reading
Paul and I have an undying love for Bioshock, a game written by Ken Levine conceived well-before its release date back in 2007. There is a ton of analysis on the game, and several sequels that followed. The most recent entry … Continue reading