February 2020 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 4 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 4 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 5 years ago
Tag Archives: 2014 Crimean crisis
This week more people try and kill each other, others discover the “Godzilla of Earths,” (minus Bryan Cranston) and the Bros invent the next scary scapegoat to pin crimes on.
Delayed due to Game of Thrones and Mad Men. And much drinking. And pizza. This week tensions rise in Ukraine, some entertainers get inducted into awesomeness, a moron attacks his peers in school, another moron attacks a group of people, … Continue reading
This week Paul is in Vegas, so I give you a brief rundown of the stuff we’ve already been covering, check in on our favorite zoo in Copenhagen, and we lose a good chunk of our audience in Turkey.
This week Chris Brown is in jail, baseball is huge in Australia, the hunt for MH370 continues, Russia receives many warnings, and Michigan is associated with good news!
This week we celebrate St. Patty’s Day, check in with Crimea’s Referendum, frustrate over Flight MH370’s many theories, and count the hours as the head of the Westboro Baptist Church prepares to leave this mortal realm.
This week we introduce a new segment to the show, check in on the trial of the Blade Runner, and explain why we would never sue our own parents. (Spoiler Alert: Because it would be funny)