April 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 4 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 4 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 4 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Let’s watch the NFL continue to miss the mark worse than ESPN.com did when they Autodrafted RG3 for me. Allow me to sum the current situation up for you dear reader, on the off chance that you are the sole remaining … Continue reading
We made 100 of these, (and our friends got married) so we generously pour ourselves some Prosecco. Cheers.
Oh, is it Saturday already? Hm, not sure how I missed that…must have been getting married to The Good Doctor, or something. *Shrug* This is Mrs. Kitty Good Doctor, signing out.
Once more, I, your beloved despot, will be copy and pasting the old man’s musings. Don’t worry, we’ll get him to figure out how to use what he calls his “magic angry rectangle of porn.” You might know it as … Continue reading
Dear Tuesday, You have a lot of balls interrupting my Arrested Development binge. Lucky for you I’m not a wage slave like my dear and faithful readers. Sincerely, Lee Powers Two things this post, a good news bad news wildcard … Continue reading
My father, Tommy Moon, the wacky silver gentleman of BroCast and former Specialist 5th Class with the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army, asked me to post the following for Memorial Day: We are all one in … Continue reading
Inspirational Lubricant Du Jour: Some delicious goblet of spirit wizardry I had in Bed Stuy last night that contained bourbon, triple sec, champagne and Judy Garland’s tears. Afternoon, Bros: I had so much fun telling you all (and by you … Continue reading