May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 7 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 7 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 7 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 7 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 7 years ago
Category Archives: New Episode
This week we mix things up by talking about…ebola! Crazy, right? Also: Nobel Prizes all around, gay marriage hits Estonia, and Kim Jong-Un is in the wind.
This week we join commuting hell for the 2014 Climate Change Conference, celebrate Jeter’s farewell game, and mourn the loss of George Clooney’s bachelordom.
Where did everybody go?
Two years of BroCast, ladies and gents. Here’s to zero more without being paid millions of dollars to do so! Or we’ll just keep doing it anyway. Whatever.
This week we take off for Labor Day, but in order to give you the news we liquor up our bro Thor Forney, and make him read Paul’s headlining index cards. The results are wonderful.