June 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 4 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 4 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 4 years ago
Category Archives: BroCast is Awesome
The Good Doctor so patiently waited for me to have enough time off for us to both laze in bed all day and binge-watch House of Cards. That’s love, folks. But, since the rest of you probably have lives and … Continue reading
Hey. Wrote and directed a TV pilot about veterans. Eric did the editing over the last few months and our premiere is in a few weeks. Lee Powers has a cameo. I’m awesome. What have you been up to, chumski? … Continue reading
Has it been a year or so already? You bet your bippy it has! Whatever the hell a bippy is! Moving on, it’s time for our panel of unbiased and highly accredited experts (me and the scotch I’m drinking) to … Continue reading
Important information for you and your loved ones! Film at 11! In the meantime, is there anybody out there who can explain to me what the big friggin’ deal is with Pitch Perfect? I mean, the first one wasn’t a … Continue reading
Remember this? Great, right? You bet your third nipple it is! Let’s do it again, beginning with my asking “Did you know…” PowerPoint presentations have been shown to cause suicide in lab rats. People who need people are, in fact, … Continue reading
This week we take off for Labor Day, but in order to give you the news we liquor up our bro Thor Forney, and make him read Paul’s headlining index cards. The results are wonderful.
We made 100 of these, (and our friends got married) so we generously pour ourselves some Prosecco. Cheers.