April 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 3 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 3 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 3 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 3 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 3 years ago
Author Archives: LeeePowers
Let’s watch the NFL continue to miss the mark worse than ESPN.com did when they Autodrafted RG3 for me. Allow me to sum the current situation up for you dear reader, on the off chance that you are the sole remaining … Continue reading
Apparently the only way I can get Paul to call me back is by posting a shitty blog, so here’s a list of thongs I hate + Pedicabs- They’re a bicycles menace, óne step below citibikers. DeBlasio should legislate them … Continue reading
Lee Powers is back, and here to tell you how to be sad again! Grief has become click-bait. We have always had a weird fascination with mourning celebrities. President Lincolns funeral Train toured the states for two weeks displaying his … Continue reading
bloomberg never would have let this shit happen. – Sincerely, White People
Congrats on surviving mike bloomberg’s reign of terror. If you are still on New York I have to assume you are rich and/or white. Enjoy your sanitized parody of a city.
So Bloomberg’s New York has destroyed an icon of local street art in the name of luxury housing. I’m not even mad about that, it’s private property and the owners can do what they want. I’m more upset about how … Continue reading
You heard it here first folks! Brocast News is officially calling the election in favor of Billy DeBlasio, AKA The Mushroom King AKA the People’s Public Advocate.