No, not that one. The city where the Civil War started and Cap’n Chris lost his virginity to a ziploc bag of grits. Celebrating Christmas here with my family for our last group vacation of the year. Unless we all finally snap and kill each other, then it will be our last one for much longer. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go back to drinking my bourbon and sharpening my butter knife. Just in case. Happy Holidays!
Join 169 other subscribers
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 7 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 7 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 7 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 7 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 7 years ago