Yes, that’s right, I’ve been doing all sorts of fantastical things alongside one of our most beloved/lazy staff writers, Lee Powers! As you can imagine, it’s a hoot. But it’s also super fucking busy because it’s all work related. TV commercials out the whazzoo, plus all the usual malarkey I do to make enough money to buy fresh underpants to write in. Also, producing a TV pilot I wrote this weekend. Did I mention that before? Yeah, I’m awesome. NBD. So you’re on your own for the yuk-yuk shit this week. Unless Eric writes something. Toodles!
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 6 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 6 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 6 years ago