- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 5 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 5 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: September 2014
This week we join commuting hell for the 2014 Climate Change Conference, celebrate Jeter’s farewell game, and mourn the loss of George Clooney’s bachelordom.
Everyone plans it, brags about it, takes pictures of it for Instagram, or is otherwise forced to endure it: Brunch. What is it? Why do bitches love brunch so much? Well, lucky your resident researcher and bitch is here to … Continue reading
So it turns out, most of the predictions I made last week were eerily accurate. Right down to the General Westmoreland story. Oh Phong Luc, what a storyteller that fellow is. Great comedic timing. And it’s nice to know that … Continue reading
Since obtaining a doctorate is far too time consuming and entirely self-serving, I have to go through the back logs a bit to provide you with something hopefully entertaining. So, in order to earn my keep, I figured I’d provide … Continue reading
I’m going on a family trip tomorrow. Not like a simple weekend away or a holiday get together or even a road trip to bail my dad out of jail in El Paso for practicing obstetrics without a license (again). … Continue reading
Two years of BroCast, ladies and gents. Here’s to zero more without being paid millions of dollars to do so! Or we’ll just keep doing it anyway. Whatever.