Join 169 other subscribers
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 8 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 8 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 8 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 8 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 8 years ago
Monthly Archives: September 2014
This week we join commuting hell for the 2014 Climate Change Conference, celebrate Jeter’s farewell game, and mourn the loss of George Clooney’s bachelordom.
Posted in New Episode Tagged 2014 Mount Ontake eruption, A-Rod, All By Myself, Amal Alamuddin, Ban Ki-moon (Politician), Climate Change Conference 2014, Derek Jeter, Eric Himelfarb, Eric Holder, George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio (Celebrity), Norman Conquest Of England (Military Conflict), September 28 (Day Of Year), Tony Stewart, William The Conqueror (Monarch) Leave a comment
What the Fuck is Brunch?
Everyone plans it, brags about it, takes pictures of it for Instagram, or is otherwise forced to endure it: Brunch. What is it? Why do bitches love brunch so much? Well, lucky your resident researcher and bitch is here to … Continue reading
Posted in General Ranting 1 Comment
Family Vacation II: Things That Actually Happened
So it turns out, most of the predictions I made last week were eerily accurate. Right down to the General Westmoreland story. Oh Phong Luc, what a storyteller that fellow is. Great comedic timing. And it’s nice to know that … Continue reading
Posted in 'Merica, Canada, Drinking, Famous People, Historicalities, Paul is Grumpy, Travel, Ugly People 2 Comments
Where did everybody go?
Kitty Reviews: Things You Should Have Already Seen, Volume 2
Since obtaining a doctorate is far too time consuming and entirely self-serving, I have to go through the back logs a bit to provide you with something hopefully entertaining. So, in order to earn my keep, I figured I’d provide … Continue reading
Posted in General Ranting Leave a comment
I’m going on a family trip tomorrow. Not like a simple weekend away or a holiday get together or even a road trip to bail my dad out of jail in El Paso for practicing obstetrics without a license (again). … Continue reading
Posted in Assholes, Canada, Drinking, Happy Stuff, Lists, O Brave New World..., Paul is Grumpy, Travel 2 Comments
Two years of BroCast, ladies and gents. Here’s to zero more without being paid millions of dollars to do so! Or we’ll just keep doing it anyway. Whatever.
Posted in New Episode Leave a comment