- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 4 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 4 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: August 2014
This is an illustrated experience. I drew these while waiting to be summoned for jury duty at the unified court system jury room. I’m terribly bored sitting here. This is day number two. Two. A sign in the front of … Continue reading
Avast! Good news, me hearties: I have received an update from the currently deployed Cap’n Chris via raven while I was gazing mournfully at the sea from my widow’s walk. Photos and silly captions provided by me. Enjoy! Well, gentle … Continue reading
Apparently the only way I can get Paul to call me back is by posting a shitty blog, so here’s a list of thongs I hate + Pedicabs- They’re a bicycles menace, óne step below citibikers. DeBlasio should legislate them … Continue reading
We made 100 of these, (and our friends got married) so we generously pour ourselves some Prosecco. Cheers.
Oh, is it Saturday already? Hm, not sure how I missed that…must have been getting married to The Good Doctor, or something. *Shrug* This is Mrs. Kitty Good Doctor, signing out.
This upcoming Sunday marks the 100th Episode of BroCast News, so I am spitballing 25 ideas as a means to make it special: So, what should we do for our 100th Episode? 01) Inhale helium for the entire duration of the … Continue reading