- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 6 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 6 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2014
I spent my morning playing host to one of my very bestest good friends who is back from a year in Saudi Arabia. Then I got in car to drive all the way up to Plattsburgh for a commercial shoot … Continue reading
This week we welcome three new Presidents from different Letter I countries, continue our coverage of the 2014 Israel–Gaza Conflict — but more importantly — horses doping.
Whilst wandering around Harlem with the good doctor, I asked the all-important question: if you could have any superpower, what would it be? This sparked a long debate, one that took us about 40 blocks downtown. However, I think we found a … Continue reading
Somewhere in The Inferno between the fifth circle of swamp and the six circle of flaming pits there exists a mall. In that mall there is no Pinkberry. There is no food court. Hell, (haha) there isn’t even a Sharper Image. … Continue reading
As you may recall, several weeks ago I made an awesometacularific journey out to the crappy (read: West) coast of our fine country to visit some dear chums and get shlonkered with them on rum for a week. Great times. … Continue reading
Dear sweet readers who might be reading this (all both of you), I’m going to make this extremely short because I leave for yet another deployment overseas tomorrow. Don’t worry, I don’t have to go to Afghani-Land! where the rides … Continue reading
This week we follow up and close two old stories, more unrest in the Middle East, and we blame Russia for all of the things.