- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 5 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 5 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
This week two Popes get canonized, (which does not actually involve a canon), Denzel plays the music too fast and crashes a Congo Train, and a mass grave in New Mexico — of Atari nostalgia.
I think we’ve all been there. It’s about an hour before you leave work, and your crazy boss finds you and tells you to come into his office to review some reports you’ve written. He then insists you sit in … Continue reading
Television-Induced-Depression always sets in when the seasons change; the shows you have been watching pack up their bags and disappear for months so that they can go out and make another season, so you’re stuck with either A) watching whatever takes … Continue reading
Some of you more astute readers (no, not you, moron) may have noticed a steep decline in my complaining about my job recently. Well that’s because that job stopped being my job. Hooray! Sadly, since none of you idiot readers … Continue reading
Delayed due to drinking, gaming, and Thronesing: Contaminated soiled, capsized ferries, avalanches, The People’s Republic of Donetsk.
Things that could improve with air travel: Musings on my flight from NYC to SEA. I have 5 and a half hours to waste; what else could I do with my time but complain? Carry-ons versus Carrying Weight … Continue reading