- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 5 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 5 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
This week Paul is in Vegas, so I give you a brief rundown of the stuff we’ve already been covering, check in on our favorite zoo in Copenhagen, and we lose a good chunk of our audience in Turkey.
Happy Spring, BroCast readership! If you didn’t already know, the first day of spring (technically) was Thursday, March 20th. In the wise words of Sterling Archer, “eat a dick, winter.” [He was referring to the jungle, but this applies.] It … Continue reading
There once was a bro with a posting, For days upon days worth of coasting, As he sat down to write, Setting a blank page alight, With a limerick that was not worth toasting.
Seriously. Wicked busy day for me and a lot of work left to do. And I’m sure it makes you feel like this: But that’s the way the cookie gets splooged on. You get no sympathy from me, because I’ll … Continue reading
This week Chris Brown is in jail, baseball is huge in Australia, the hunt for MH370 continues, Russia receives many warnings, and Michigan is associated with good news!
Happy weekend, BroCast readership! I bet you have all been wondering who is behind the genius of BroCast news from a more objective view. To show you part of the inner workings of the BroCast operation, I have given a … Continue reading
I’m not going to tell you which movie studio rejected my script idea. To do so would embarass them, and I know they’re going to kick themselves in the ass later because Mike Mulligan 2: Mary Anne’s Revenge (also spitballing … Continue reading