- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 6 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 6 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The above image is not a joke. It’s not a Photoshop or a meme or a meme-o-shop or whatever the hell else it’s called when you idiots put stupid words over pictures of ugly cats and throw them on the … Continue reading
This week we send off Ariel Sharon, talk about the hottest new scandal of 2014, and cheer a ninth-grade hero. Also, a friend of the show gets that burning sensation.
Many of you fans out there probably wonder where I, a respected drunken fake journalist, get my news from. The papers? The TV? Bing? Of course not, you silly bastard! You and your ideas. Nobody reads the papers, TV is … Continue reading
This week we welcome our new mayor, get snowed in, watch Fallujah and the Congo from afar, and follow up on the rescue mission from last week (and no, we’re not talking about CO’s cannabis shortage).
bloomberg never would have let this shit happen. – Sincerely, White People
I don’t make New Years resolutions. Ever. “How?” you might be asking, or possibly “why?” Unless, of course, you’re somehow very confused/still drunk, in which case you’re probably asking “Where?” or “Shall I put your call through to Manitoba-237, Mrs. … Continue reading