- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 4 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 4 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 4 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Okay, so I haven’t seen all of this year’s Oscar contenders for Best Motion Picture, but then again I didn’t last year. Or the year before that. Or any year, honestly. Except 1958, but that’s only because of the time … Continue reading
This week we ignore the Grammys, discuss the protests in Thailand and the Ukraine, get busted with the goodfellas, and our favorite Canadian Elf-Midget-Evil-Wizard gets arrested.
Thank god we had Facebook growing up! …Will never say anyone ever. BuzzFeed has a million “20 Things You Remember if You Were a Child of the 90’s” or “10 Things From the 90’s to Make You Feel Old!” to … Continue reading
In honor of the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., I decided to spend the vast majority of my recent three-day weekend in a manner that would have made him proud: by finally getting caught up on Dexter. Okay, so … Continue reading
This week Bieber gets busted, we contemplate adding a “Shootings of the Week” section to our show, say goodbye to the most tenacious Japanese soldier, and prepare for the second wave of the Polar Vortex.