- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 6 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 6 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
This past week something got done in the Senate…for real? Nuclear Options, a Deal with Iran, the best time to rob England, and our favorite zombie extra gets back in the spotlight.
There’s no surprise that the Netflix topic has already popped up once this week, as I totally have been piggybacking off of Paul’s Netflix and other such wonderful things. This past Sunday I managed to get Paul to sign into … Continue reading
Sometimes I wonder what the many people on the periphery of my life (such as the employees at the Starbucks I go to everyday, the vast majority of my coworkers, that shipwrecked family I hunted on my private island, etc) … Continue reading
Another email that my dad sent me from his iPad to complain about technology. You think about that. “Hello world, no I have not left the earth yet. I am hiding under my desk once again dealing with my 700 … Continue reading
So Bloomberg’s New York has destroyed an icon of local street art in the name of luxury housing. I’m not even mad about that, it’s private property and the owners can do what they want. I’m more upset about how … Continue reading
This week New York wins over Chicago, China gets frugal, changes in Hawaii, and stairs for boats.