- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 6 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 6 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
This week we discuss a bunch of topics that “could have been worse.”
In case you were living under a rock for the last two seasons, a movie titled The Lone Ranger came out this past summer. It was created behind the same minds and visionaries as the Pirates of the Caribbean films, … Continue reading
It’s been a very pirate-y couple of days for me. Starting with the end of this week’s episode when Eric imparted upon our viewers a swell fun fact about notorious 18th century pirate/huge wuss “Calico” Jack Rackham. Then he got angry … Continue reading
Since Tommy’s phone sucks here is the post he intended to make. We could have copied and pasted but who cares. Eat him.
Brady, Bill, and Co. have always been cheaters, but now that their contract with the Devil is up (13 years is the going rate for a human soul) , expect some competition in the AFC East. We’re coming after you … Continue reading
This past week we witnessed the re-opening of the Government, Nobel Prizes, why Saudi Arabia won’t partake in movie night, an Earthquake, and another reason to be scared of clowns.