So someone posted on my day. Well Excuse Me! At first I was appalled then I realized it was my protege Lee. Still a bit unsettling. Today is a day to forgive but as the saying goes. WE WILL NEVER FORGET. I was on an AA flight 103 from London half way over the Atlantic. We were only told that we would we landing in St.Johns Newfoundland due to air traffic control problems. When we landed I saw 10 or more large aircraft lined up on the cross runway. We spent about 12 hours in the plane before we could get off and we were escorted by the Canadian Army through a security,, checkpoint then a bus to a hockey arena to sleep on blankets on the floor. We only found out what happened the next morning on the big screen in the arena. We were silent and watched in disbelief. My city, my family under an attack and I am in another country. I was unable to be with them at such a frightening time. A day that changed the world.
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 3 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 3 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 3 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 3 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 3 years ago