I don’t like looking at myself in a two-piece suit. It makes me feel like a hobo. Or a Congressman. No thank you. Anyway, enjoy this week’s stellar-as-always episode. We talk whistleblowers, A-Rod, cassette tapes, and remind you that Iran has a new president. Remember that? Neither did we. But we remembered it yesterday. For you.
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 6 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 6 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 6 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 6 years ago