Well, we tried to keep this one short, but we failed miserably. But come on, it was big week. DOMA, the 1965 Voting Rights Act, Egypt imploding yet again, the George Zimmerman trial starts, Eric has new fancy socks, and more. What the hell are we supposed to do about it? Plus, this was our first ever episode with a live studio audience. Of two people. Enjoy.
- The Live Blogging of my House of Cards Binge Day (AKA My First Real Day Off) fb.me/2Q3oebhaM 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: It's still cold out. Go ahead, put your hands in your pockets. You can do that now. Feels good to be #vetted, right? 5 years ago
- Trailer for Vetted wp.me/p3wD0n-1dT fb.me/3yhJbTNpI 5 years ago
- RT @VettedTV: Winning hearts and minds, it's the #vetted trailer: vimeo.com/120554957 share, and follow @VettedTV for more! 5 years ago
- Live-Blog!: The First 2 Hrs of a 5 Year Old Video Game (For Lee Powers) wp.me/p3wD0n-1dG fb.me/74UQ4HkXY 5 years ago